Andreas P. Siapanis & Associates LLC: Corporate & Office Administrator – Nicosia
TITLE: Corporate & Office Administrator (Russian Speaking preferential), Nicosia
The law firm Andreas P. Siapanis & Associates LLC in Nicosia is looking to add to their team a motivated individual as their Office/Corporate Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Communication with clients on a daily basis and dealing with their everyday needs and corporate administration affairs
- Undertake general office administration tasks including managing telephone enquiries in a professional manner, filing etc.
- Preparation of applications regarding the incorporation of companies and for the opening of bank accounts and subsequent maintenance
- Helping to draft correspondence (i.e. letters, emails, minutes, contracts etc.)
- Out of office duties such as collection of post, going to government offices etc.
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required
- Educated to degree level in a legal, accounting or business field
- Experience within the corporate services and/or accounting sector will be considered advantageous
- Good Knowledge of Greek and English, Russian is preferential
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office & Internet
- Professional personal presentation with a customer service orientation and enthusiastic team player.
- Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment.
- Cyprus Work Permit and lives in Nicosia
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter by email to:
Christina Constantinides, firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be treated in strict confidence. The company will communicate only with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position.