Medochemie Ltd: Regulatory Affairs Associate – Limassol
Medochemie Ltd is an international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 3800 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 100 countries around the world. Our eleven separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career oriented professionals for the position of Regulatory Affairs Associate (Pharmacovigilance) in our offices in Limassol, CYPRUS. Pharmacovigilance is the scientific department of the Company that takes care of the safety of pharmaceutical products)
- To collect and manage information on adverse events from various sources and report them to authorities according to current legislation.
- To perform a number of duties related to Pharmacovigilance, including but not limited to update of drug safety information and signal management, as these are defined by the Pharmacovigilance System of Medochemie and current legislation.
- To execute administrative tasks relating to the maintenance of the Pharmacovigilance system and its Quality System, according to written procedures.
- University degree in Pharmacy, Nursing, Medicine or other relevant life science degree. A post graduate degree will be considered an asset.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry and especially in the field of generic product development and regulatory affairs will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team, and prioritize work in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
- Very good interpersonal skills, analytical thinking and result orientation.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Greek and English.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered according to qualification and experience.
If you possess the above qualifications and you wish to work in a modern, pleasant and professional environment with excellent career opportunities sent your CV or contact our main offices to the following address:
Human Resources Department
Medochemie Ltd. P.O.Box 51409, 3505 Limassol
Tel. 25852623 Fax. 25720178
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential