Hawaii Hotels Ltd: Human Resource Manager – Λεμεσός
The successful candidate will develop and manage the human resources functions including: (but not limited)
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Managing the recruitment process including sourcing strategy; interviewing; short listing; reference checking; offers; driving and delivering induction and orientation training.
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records.
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues (disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities)
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training.
- Managing the Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS18001) including risk assessments, audits and revisions of policy and procedures.
- Other duties, projects, and tasks as assigned.
- University degree preferably in Human Resources Management or a Business related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the industry is a must.
- Good knowledge of employment law, compensation and benefit structures.
- Payroll systems knowledge.
- Excellent command of the Greek & English Language.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
Please note, that only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to the following email address email@example.com quoting the above reference number.