M.M. Makronisos Marina Ltd: Administrator – Λευκωσία
The main roles and responsibilities of the position are the following:
- Preparation of reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence.
- Implementation of company’s Document Management and Filing procedures.
- Contacting Due Diligence and KYC procedures.
- Maintaining detailed records of compliance activities.
- Monitoring office projects and operations.
- Supervision of all administrative and secretarial personnel.
- Assignment of jobs and duties to other office and secretarial staff as needed.
- Tracking of office supply inventory and placing supply orders.
- Assisting in the preparation of department budgets and expenses.
- Communication via phone, email or fax with clients, vendors, colleagues and management.
- Induction of new employees and explaining to new recruitments the office rules.
- Maintaining the company’s electronic library.
- Assisting the sales team in the sales process – providing sales material and brochures, assistance in the sales contracts preparation and in the collection of the necessary documentation from the clients, etc.
The main qualifications and education requirements are the following:
- BSc degree, preferably in Business Administration.
- At least 2+ years of related working experience.
- Experience in Due Diligence and KYC procedures will be considered an advantage.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and working with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Multilingual ability. Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written forms of English is required.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office Suite of products. Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software.
- Integrity, Creativity and Confidentiality.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Qualified and eligible applicants may submit an application and their CVs to email@example.com