Altus Citadel Corporate Services Ltd: Legal Consultant – Corporate Depatment – Nicosia
We are seeking to recruit a high calibre, individual to assume the role of Legal Consultant in our Corporate Department.
● Drafting and reviewing agreements, contracts and legal documents including but not limited to: resolutions, minutes, Power of Attorneys, and more
● Drafting legal opinions and legal memos on corporate, commercial and contract law issues
● Provide legal advice on corporate and/or commercial matters
● Ensure compliance with AML legislation and carry out due diligence on clients
● Liaise with local regulatory bodies, i.e. CySEC and ensure effective communication and compliance
● Reviewing and commenting on transaction and/or legal documents from Cyprus law perspective
● Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members and partners
● Develop, implement and maintain policies to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and national standards
● Qualified Cyprus lawyer
● Minimum post qualified experience of 3 years is essential
● Experience with Cyprus companies and International Business Companies
● Excellent practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law
● Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential
● Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge
● Exceptional organisational skills
● Self-motivated, goal oriented, analytical, with initiative, a thorough approach and able to meet deadlines whilst operating under pressure.
● Committed and professional
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.