Gan Direct: 24hrs Assistance Controller – Λεμεσός
Do you believe in making the difference and going the extra mile?
Gan Direct is hiring!
It’s more than just a phone call. It’s someone who’s looking for help. It’s Customer Experience Management.
Gan Direct 24hrs Assistance Controller delivers on our promise to “be there” when customers need us the most after an accident, a breakdown, a flat tyre, dead battery, a problem at home or a health emergency.
As a 24hrs Assistance Controller, you will:
- Perform effective solution within the International Accepted Standards
- Promote Gan Direct Assistance Services
- Coordinate the Task Force Team and Network Approved Associates
- Receive coaching and feedback to help you further develop your skills
- School Leaving Certificate. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field will be considered an advantage
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Greek and English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Ability to effectively perform under pressure
- Telephone etiquette and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse a complex situation andfilter complicate information
- Organisation and problem solving skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office:Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Good judgement showing logical decision making, and a “hands on” approach
- Shift rotation, including weekends and public holidays.
To apply, please email CV quoting position to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for submission of applications is 28th January 2016. Only successful candidates will be contacted.