MAP Accounting Servises Ltd: Bookkeepers – Limassol
MAP Accounting Servises Ltd offers challenging employment opportunities which can fulfill the high standards of your professional development. If you feel that you have the right professional background and academic qualifications which will help you succeed within our company we are keen to hear from you.
As leaders in the field of Financial Services Advisory we offer unique and pioneering services in regulation consulting, licensing, auditing, taxation, executive training, systems audit, corporate, legal and more. Training and Personal Development Extensive training shall be provided through attending our specialized Training courses, as well as having the chance to get hands-on and on-the-job training by our expert and experienced consultants and managers.
The positions offer great opportunities for training and career development, as well as competitive remuneration including 13th Salary, Health Plan, Provident Fund, Bonus.
We are seeking to recruit 2 Bookkeepers to join our expanding team in Limassol.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the monthly bookkeeping of various companies;
- Preparation of management reports;
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and creditors/debtors reconciliations;
- Preparing VAT returns where/if necessary;
- Preparation of payroll;
The Individuals should have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting;
- Professional attitude-presentable, punctual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Time management and organization skills;
- Ability to cope under pressure;
- Energetic, and assertive attitude;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Greek;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Knowledge of Microsoft DynamicNAV will be considered as an advantage.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org