Accounting Assistant – Nicosia (Ref: 1004)
On behalf of our client, an International Service Provider, we are seeking to recruit an Accounting Assistant on a full-time basis, for their offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Prepare and verify daily reports
- FOREX Adjustments
- VIES Submission
- Preparation of Cash Flow Reports
- Bank Reconciliation
- Anything else allocated by Management
Ideal candidate profile:
- College/University Degree relevant to the position
- Holder of LCCI Higher
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Fluent in both Greek and English
- Familiarity with SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping terminology and practices
- Ability to detect errors
- Ability to compare data from a variety of sources of accuracy and completeness
- Ability to follow and apply instructions and/or guidelines
- Ability to determine work priorities
- Ability to make decisions and take appropriate actions
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area
- Excellent communication skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 20 January 2016, quoting the above reference number.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.