Retal Cyprus Ltd: Bookkeeper – Limassol
Position: Accounts Assistant -Bookkeeper
- Maintains records of Financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client’s accounts payable invoices.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients and suppliers local and international.
- End to end processing of company’s payroll.
- Prosessing sales invoices, purchase invoices, receipts and payments.
- Enter and check the inventory monthly with actual.
- Prepare and submit Vat Returns.
- Preparation Reporting for the management team of the Group.
- Dealing with Petty Cash and Banks. Prepare Bank and Cash Reconciliations monthly.
- Prepare the monthly budget on the Group Program.
- Dealing with Financial paperwork and filling.
- University / college graduate degree in Finance and /or Accounting.
- 2-3 years of experience is a must.
- Must be able to perform data input activities quickly and accurately.
- Must have very good analytical skills and time management skills.
- Familiar using accounting software is a must (preferably E-soft).
- Excellent communicator with team leading skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, espacially Excel.
Apllicants should email their CVs to HR Deprtment:
For further informations please contact:
Retal Cyprus Ltd
Epimitheos Str., Industrial Area A’, Limassol, 3056
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.