Overseas Representative Job – Cyprus
Due to expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Overseas Representative to join our busy team in Cyprus.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial the successful candidate would be ultimately responsible to ensure the villas are compliant and meet our high standards whilst offering support to the guests there.
We are looking for an experienced representative with a proven track record within the travel industry, including excellent customer services, a creative mind, the ability to multi-task and be highly organised.
- Identifying issues and reporting them to the Management Company.
- Effectively build relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure villas are maintained and cleaned to a high standard at all times.
- Support clients during their stay.
- Complete necessary checks and documentation.
- Record issues and ensure swift resolution.
- Speak at an advanced level of the local language.
- Knowledge of the local area and surrounding resorts we feature.
- Assist clients with emergency services when needed e.g. police, Guardia civil, doctors etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ambitious with the ability to think on your feet, multi-task and prioritize
- Passion for travel
- Experience of relationship building
- Strong work ethic
- Commercial awareness
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Computer literate including Microsoft office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Capable of working alone or as part of a team
- Full and clean Driving License
- Fluent Spanish essential
The vacancy will be offered under a Full 7 month contract and will be the sole, full time employment for the successful candidate.
To commence on the 1st April until the 1st of November 2016
Hours of employment will be: 09.00-21.00, during this time you will be on call to deal with any guest queries as well as following up on any issues raised and visiting guests where necessary.
Emergency phone support will be provided for clients through UK call center and genuine emergencies passed to be dealt with between 9pm – 9am.
You will be given one day off during the week (usually on the quieter days Tuesday to Thursday).
Salary: 1,450€ per month which includes car usage.
To apply, please send your CV to Danielle@solmarvillas.com
Closes 31st January 2016