Burger King: Θέσεις Εργασίας
Burger King is currently recruiting for LARNACA:
1. RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
Burger King offers to successful candidates the opportunity to be trained under the international brand guidelines, get familiar with the Burger King standards and procedures and the chance to expand their knowledge and skills.
After successful evaluation of the training programme, candidates can obtain one of the following positions based on performance:
- 2-3 years of related experience in a managerial position.
- Excellent Greek and English language skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Suite).
- Dynamic and pleasant personality.
Job opportunities – Career Advancement
All applications will be handled in strict confidence and used for
recruitment purposes only.
All interested applicants should forward their CV at email@example.com with the specification (BK_LCA) until the 15/01/2016
Η WOW Burgers, representative of Burger King at Cyprus seeks to recruit:
2. Area Manager
An experienced professional with strong mentoring skills and passion for results. Strongly customer service oriented and proven solving skills.
The selected candidate will be part of the management team of the company and will be responsible for the overall management of the business unit/brand which will be entrusted with and will have to reach the targets in the following areas:
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Employee performance and productivity
- Achievement of sales targets
- Ensuring of product and service quality based on the company standards and procedures.
Educational background and experience:
- University or college degree in business management or other relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in restaurant management position.
- Successful guidance of restaurant teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (written and oral).
- Previous experience in a multinational or multicultural work environment will be considered as an advantage.
Career Opportunities – Professional Growth
All applications will be evaluated and will be strictly confidential.
All interested applicants can forward their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org until
15/01/2016 specifying the position with the code Area_16.