MAP S.Platis: New Vacancies – Limassol
1. BACK OFFICE
On behalf of its client, an investment firm based in Limassol, MAP S.PLATIS is seeking a Back Office professional.
The successful candidate will hold a full-time position as Back Office professional and will be accountable to the firm’s management for day to day performance of his/her duties.
- Customers account establishment, maintenance and closure procedures;
- Customer identification procedures;
- Record keeping procedures;
- Clients classification procedures;
- Monitoring of sales and retention calls.
- University or college graduate degree;
- Must be able to perform an intensive highly responsible job quickly and accurately; Excellent communication skills in English, written & verbal, any other language is a plus; Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Past experience of 1-2 years in the back office department of a CySEC regulated investment firm will be considered an advantage;
- Timely completion of individual / team work;
- Demonstration of willingness to contribute to team beyond own immediate tasks.
2. HEAD OF BROKERAGE
On behalf of its client, an investment firm based in Limassol, MAP S.PLATIS is seeking an experienced Head of Brokerage.
The successful candidate will hold a full-time position as Head of Brokerage and will be accountable to the firm’s management for day to day performance of his/her duties.
The successful candidate must be a holder of the Basic or Advanced CySEC certificate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and processing clients’ orders;
- Supervising executions and reconciliations with counterparties;
- Monitoring and hedging client exposure;
- Participating in projects (new products, new instruments);
- Analysis of client trading activity for risk management purposes.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-2 years previous experience as a dealer/broker in a CySEC regulated investment firm;
- University degree in any financial related field (Finance/Accounting/Economics/Mathematics);
- Excellent communication skills in English, written & verbal, any other language is a plus;
- Ability to work under stress and to tight deadlines on your own or as part of a team;
- Possessor of Basic or Advanced CySEC certificate.
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org