Tickmill Ltd: Multimedia Designer – Limassol
Who we are:
We are a regulated global securities broker providing high quality 24/5 trading services in FX and CFDs on commodities and stock indices. We are proud to serve demanding institutional and retail clients in close to 100 countries in Asia, Middle East and Africa who value us for delivering unmatched trade execution speed coupled with lowest spreads and commissions. We are proud to employ some of the smartest and dynamic people in the industry who together with their enthusiasm and energy are an integral part of our success story.
Due to expansion of our services in Asia and Middle-East we seek to recruit for our representative office in Limassol:
• As the multidisciplinary core of our creative and design practice, this role creatively drives the highest standards in conceptual design, layout, and graphic production for website, mobile site, Social Media channels, but also email and display advertising
• Solve design problems, stepping back to understand the client needs and desires to champion the client at all times.
• Interface with cross functional teams to develop and implement creative solutions for desktop and mobile campaigns.
• Design solutions that can scale to known, existing business needs, but also for future and even yet-identified user cases
• A willingness and desire to re-examine what you know in order to continually challenge your creativity in a financial environment
• Develop brand guidelines and maintain brand consistency
• Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Proficiency with HTML and CSS
• Strong design & type sensibility with keen eye for detail
• A team player with a positive, “can-do” work attitude
• A self-starter who is able to initiate and pick up creative tasks without prompting
• A conceptual thinker who is focused on customer experience
• Ability to balance multiple priorities solve complex problems while maintaining flexibility in fast-paced environment
• Digital portfolio that demonstrates creative execution of recent work
• Proficiency in English
• Ability to test the working conditions of technical integrations (affiliation system, payment methods, landing pages) and provide feedback if necessary
• Photography and/or videography experience, also Adobe AE/PR
• Experience in coding and implementing mobile/responsive designs and cross-browser/OS compatibility concepts
• Knowledge and experience with cross-browser and cross-platform design issues
• Familiarity with Forex trading
What we offer
• Competitive salary based on experience and work results
• Opportunity for career development in a global and expanding company
• Modern and professional work environment
Type of employment: Full-time
Start Work: ASAP
Tickmill gives you an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and international company. To apply for this position please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.