Αφοι Λανίτης: Warehouse Shift Officer – Λευκωσία
Warehouse Shift Officer – WAR009168
Description – External
Coca-Cola Hellenic is one of the world’s largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in 28 countries, serving a population of approximately 560 million people.
Lanitis Bros is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is a franchised bottler of The Coca-Cola Company and part of Coca Cola Hellenic Group. Our company serves approximately 778.000 Cypriots and more than 2.400.000 tourists that visit the island on an annual basis, by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility; a practice embedded in our roots from the early years of our existence.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Shift officer. The Warehouse Shift officer will have the responsibility for ensuring the smooth operation of the Warehouse during the shift.
- Organize and ensure the loading activities
- Receipt and place finish goods in Warehouse (WH)
- Ensure and continuously improve pickers and forklift-drivers productivity
- Monitoring of the stock, in respect to FEFO requirements
- Conduct daily meetings with subordinates
- Daily reporting to Warehouse Supervisor
- Daily monitor of department’s KPI’s
- Ensure the correct process flow of relevant WH activities
- Secures that all WH activities are operating with respect to Health and Safety rules
Qualifications – External
- Degree of any discipline preferably with a logistics direction
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Team work mentality
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to use computer systems, preferably SAP
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Very Good command of English language
- Knowledge of SAP WMS
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
Primary Location: CY-GR-Nicosia
Job Posting: Dec 11, 2015, 4:45:35 PM
Closing Date: Dec 23, 2015, 11:59:00 PM