Daventryx Ltd: Office Administrator / Secretary – Limassol
a) Perform general office support duties as requested, ordering refreshments, kitchen and office supplies, pay office bills and visit governmental authorities from time to time;
b) Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
c) Sending and receiving facsimiles, e-mails and liaising with clients over the telephone;
d) Managing client files, filing, archiving, labelling and photocopying;
e) Composing and typing routine letters, memo, reports, minutes of meetings, etc;
f) Translation of documents while maintaining correct grammar, format, and content;
g) Sorting incoming correspondence and organizing and sending outgoing post (Post office, DHL, Akis Express);
h) Working with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies, I.R.D, and filling out relevant forms;
i) Liaising with accountant for preparation of Financial Statements;
j) Other duties as may be assigned.
• Native Russian speaker and fluent English is a must. Greek is an advantage.
• At least 1 years of experience as Secretary / Office Administrator or similar position.
• University degree or Diploma in Accounting is an asset.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to multi-task, troubleshoot and resolve problems while under pressure.
• Only candidates with no visa problems.
• Valid driving license and privately owned car is essential for this vacancy.