Intertax Audit: Graphic Designer – Nicosia
- Conceptualize and produce brand assets that meet target audience needs and marketing and product objectives.
- Design, layout, typeset, and correct materials, including the coordination of final printed products with 2+ years of experience to ensure accuracy and overall quality of materials.
- Develop promotional and marketing materials, ads for newspapers, business and departmental forms and other stationery as requested.
- Perform other graphic design work, or department support as requested to meet the needs of the organization.
- Assist with photo editing, as instructed, including color corrections, photo scanning and cropping.
- Contributing creativity, foresight and good design judgment to the development process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Post Qualification experience – minimum 4 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Multimedia
- Must have a working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, 3DS Max, Flash, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Excel,
- Strong organizational and communication skills(verbal and written);
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic;
- Previous experience in similar position.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE ABOVE CREDENTIALS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Interested applicants should email their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: +357 22 400 401 indicating the job you are applying for.
Tel: +357 22 40 04 00 | Fax: +357 22 40 04 01
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence
For more information please contact +357 22 40 04 00 or visit www.intertaxaudit.com