P.T.Hadjigeorgiou co Ltd: Accountancy – Limassol
P.T. Hadjigeorgiou co ltd- a reputable and continuously growing pharmaceutical company based in Limassol has an Accountancy vacancy for qualified individuals.
Hence, we are currently seeking highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our team.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the accounting department
- Ensure that all financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner
- Handle VAT and Tax issues
- Handle the credit control function and provide support in customer collection, where needed
- Handle in the preparation of budgets and cash flows
- Liaise with external associates such as auditors, banks, clients etc.
- Ad hoc financial analysis / evaluations as require.
- Set up or improve existing procedures and controls
- Work closely and provide support to other departmental managers
Profile of the ideal candidate
- University degree in Accounting or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a position with similar responsibilities in the industry is a must
- Member of a Professional Accounting body (ACA/ ACCA/CPA) will be considered an advantage
- Working experience with SAP will be considered an advantage
- Strong business and commercial awareness
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Fluent in Greek and English
This is a great opportunity for people who seeks a position of challenge in a fast pace, dynamic environment. The prospect is now.
The candidate will receive proper training. Remuneration will be according to qualifications and experience.
All candidates shall send their CVs with the indication of the desired job function (Accountant) to:
For more information please contact +357 25 372425